With all of the drama in Washington, why can’t we all get along? I suggest we all get together, roast some marshmallows, make some smores and talk about our differences so all of the Govt. workers can get back to work and back to their lives. Well if its frowned upon to start a fire in the capital, maybe these would do the job.
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter melted.
- 16 oz of dark chocolate (65% cacao), melted
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 cups of Cocoa Pebbles
- 4 cups mini marshmallows, divided use
- Place graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in a bowl and mix to blend. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of an 11×13 pan and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F. Set aside to cool.
- Melt chocolate with milk in a pan over medium low heat and whisk to combine. Transfer mixture to a new bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to cool (transferring the mixture to a new bowl will help to cool it faster).
- Add cocoa pebbles and 2 cups of marshmallows to cooled chocolate mixture and mix to combine. Pour mixture over crust. Pour remaining 2 cups mini marshmallows on top and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to toast tops of marshmallow layer. Transfer completed dessert to fridge and chill for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
Any issue can be solved by Smores. So dig in and enjoy!!!