We are trying to eat better. This was a recipe I pulled from pinterest. I wasn’t sure about this recipe because it smelled off when I was putting it together the night before. But when I came home from work it was way better than I had expected. I had made some changes to the linked recipe. Try it!!
- 1 pork loin
- 1 cup of real orange juice, no additives
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 small oranges or cuties cut into slices
- 1 TBS wheat flour, optional
- 1 TBS soy sauce, optional
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 bag of fresh or frozen carrots
- Cooked rice
- Add the pork to the crock pot.
- Mix the other ingredients together and pour over the pork.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
- Open the pot and stir and shred pork.
- Serve over rice, couscous or quinoa.