Let me be honest…Dan is the one that named this recipe and I have no idea how he came up with it. When I hear tuna mac, two things come to mind…tuna casserole and mac and cheese with tuna. Anyways, this is a staple for every family BBQ in my household. We had some over the weekend for a impromptu BBQ. This is a easy recipe and one that will please even the pickiest eater.
1 Box pasts (I use bow ties)
1 can tuna drained
1 bag of frozen peas
1/2 cup of Mayo
1) Cook pasta to box directions, drain and put into fridge to cool for 10 mins. (or if you’re like me and making this last min for company…just run cold water over noodles and stick in the freezer for a few mins)
2) Cook peas, drain and put with pasta.
3) Drain tuna and add to pasta mixture.
4) Add Mayo to the pasta and stir together.
5) Put in fridge to cool before company arrives.
Happy Wednesday everyone! Only a couple more days until its the weekend.