These have been on my list of things to make for weeks and I finally had a night that wasn’t crazy where I could put aside the time to do it. They are really simple to make and came out delicious. I got the recipe from Cooking Classy
Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam, seedless if preferred
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang of foil on two sides. Grease foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats and brown sugar, and use clean fingertips as needed to break up brown sugar clumps. Add butter, and using fingertips, work butter into mixture until evenly moistened.
- Add 2 cups of the oat mixture to the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer. Spread raspberry jam into an even layer over oat layer, coming within 1/4-inch of all edges. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining oat mixture, then slightly press into jam layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 34 – 38 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.