Who’s ready for some Football?! Personally I don’t watch football as religiously as some of my family and friends, but I do still root for the home team and listen to scores the following morning. This weekend I could tell it was the beginning of football season because it was all over face book. So I guess I’ll be listening to the scores on my way into work. I was trying to decide what to make for lunch yesterday and I saw this recipe on face book from Deaf Chef Paul Hansen and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Once Dan found this on the kitchen counter…it didn’t last very long needless to say. So it must have been good. So make sure to try this recipe out the next time you sit down to root for your favorite team
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
2 (14 oz.) cans of Pillsbury pizza dough (you can use Grand biscuits)
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 tbsp. basil leaves
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. fresh minced garlic
1/3 cup olive oil
1 (8 oz.) package of pepperoni (cut into quarters)
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Bundt pan well.
2) Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters.
3) Add all the ingredients in a bowl & toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
4) Bake in oven for 30 minutes (or until the top is & and center is cooked) If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly, leave it in oven for another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done. Remove from oven & let rest for 5 minutes.
5) Flip over on to a plate & serve with marinara/pizza sauce for dipping.